Disney Movie Rewards

Do you collect Disney movie rewards points? I never did, but I love them now. If you buy new Disney DVDs there are reward points inside the case (usually worth at least 100 points). You collect them and enter them at http://www.disneymovierewards.com/ into your account (no credit card needed to collect them). There are rewards at all point levels but the best for us is starting at 550 points. We were able to get a Disney DVD Free by redeeming our points.
We rarely buy new Disney DVDs but by being willing to wait, I was able to find quite a few free codes. Then I bought some points on ebay (for $1.49 I bought 150 points).
If you decide to redeem these points and don't have an account yet, I'd love to get referral credit (disney movie rewards will give me 20 bonus points if you sign up at my invitation). Just send me an email and I'll send you the link asap!

Thanks!
Happy collecting!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!