Host a HouseParty

Have you heard of people who get to host a houseparty and then keep the stuff? I was one of those people. Last year, I won a Velveeta Houseparty! They sent me a huge fedex box with velveeta cheese, 25 cheese boxes, reusable cups, koolaid, several cans of rotel sauce for the dip, a white ceramic bowl for the dip, 25 chip clips .... all for free! Then I hosted a party for my family and all the cousins - for free! All I had to do was post several comments on the houseparty site, invite the guests and take pictures!

I also won a Wii Exercise House Party last summer! I just applied for a Ziploc Home Organization House Party. Wouldn't that one be nice?

Click here to apply.....

True, there's no guarantee you'll win and be chosen, but it's worth a few minutes to fill out the application. . I've applied for several and haven't been chosen. but somebody has to win (of course, there's no credit card involved!)

Comments

Shelby said…
Sharon, you have some great things on your site here! Would you mind if I put a link back to your site from mine about this "Host a Houseparty"? I've never heard of it, but it sounds like so much fun!
Shelby
Debra said…
Hi....visiting from ring around the blogs.....I love Houseparty. I had one last year. Have you joined SheSpeaks yet? I'm hosting a Haagen Daz ice cream party on Sunday.....just got the box of goodies on my doorstep. I can't wait to post on this next week. Isn't it fun?

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!