If you need something..... just ask!

Today I got my phone/internet bill. I didn't like the figure - at all! So I called them and after talking for a long time to lots of people, I convinced them to give me a promo rate $20 off for the next 6 months + they lowered by bill by $30 for this month!

I wanted more coupons for colgate, softsoap, palmolive etc. so, I called Colgate-Palmolive company and requested coupons and they are going to send me another pack! 1-800-962-2345 The lady said you can request coupons from them every 6 months! (Note to self - mark 6 months from now on the calendar to call again!)

Bottom line..... companies want to keep our business. If that means making an extra call and doing some negotiating - I'm more than willing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!

Another giveaway - Fiber One Toaster Pastries