Swagbucks - how to make $ even faster!!!!

Some of you have already signed up for Swagbucks and are earning bucks toward free gift card money! Thanks to the fact that many of you guys have signed up, I am making about $25 every month toward Amazon.com. How is that happening? Everytime one of you sign up at my invitation and you earn a swagbuck.... guess what? I earn a buck too! That means I get my own swagbuck each day plus a matching one from you! That's so awesome.





Here's how you get people to start earning for you....
  1. Go to swagbucks.com
  2. Login
  3. Click on 'promote' at the top of the screen
  4. You can 'invite friends by email' OR you can click on 'promote banners' and you see your referral link. Just copy that and paste it in your facebook or send it to your friends.
  5. Once they sign up with that link, you will earn a matching buck for each one they earn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!