Try It Free! - More rebates available

Try it free rebates! Free products + profit! (sometimes)

I love rebates. I just submitted another Oil of Olay Lotion rebate and am sending the check to my sister. (She's of course thrilled to look for free money in her mailbox.) I have just looked at the rebate tab on the top of the blog. There are a bunch of rebates that are still available. (One quick note: I never spend money just to get a rebate. That wouldn't make good financial sense. A rebate is only good if you need the product and it is a good price. There are several of these rebates that I'm not interested in at all. But I want to tell you about them in case you are looking for that product.)
  • Goodyear Tires
  • Cloudy With a Chance of Meatball & Spot Shot
  • Oil of Olay
  • Pert for Men
  • SC Johnson (Glade....)
  • Snow White & Hefty paper products
  • Kelloggs - for toy rebate (I have still not seen these but I'm watching).

Here's how it works.....

  1. Buy the product (Make sure you keep the receipt! All rebates require you to mail in your receipt. You MUST follow the rules exactly on each rebate form or you will NOT receive your money. If I am planning to use a rebate, I try to buy the product in a separate transaction so I can mail in the receipt and not lose it for anything else I purchase that same day)
  2. Use coupon - if available
  3. Mail in the receipt and form
  4. Wait about 6-8 weeks
  5. Get a check in the mail (they will send you a check for the full price of the item not the amount you paid. If you used a coupon, that is just bonus $ you saved!)

Have fun! and enjoy your free products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!