Upromise saves $$$ for college!

Have you heard about Upromise? I've been pretty skeptical about the program but I'm quickly becoming a fan. Last week, I bought 2 boxes of trail mix cereal on sale (with coupons of course) plus as a bonus, I had $1.00 credited toward my kid's college fund!

Here's the deal.
  1. You create an account at http://www.upromise.com/.
  2. Then you register your Kroger, CVS, Food Lion, Publix.... card number
  3. You sign up for e-coupons here.
  4. There are also hundreds of products that automatically credit your account when you buy them.
  5. When you buy those products, you will receive the amount toward your account.
  6. You can decide who you want to benefit from your earnings.

We have registered all 3 children. Supposedly, this money will be used to pay for college when they are ready for it. (My husband thinks we just might have enough money to pay for one credit hour but I have high hopes that it may actually be more than that :-)

You can also shop from http://www.upromise.com/ and earn a percentage of your shopping experience online toward the account as well.

If you have kids, this is a great idea for their college fund. If you don't have kids, you can pick others to benefit (think grandkids, nephews or nieces, friends....) All you have to do is have the parents of those kids send you an invitation and your accounts will be connected.

If you shop at Kroger, CVS, Publix, Food Lion, Winn Dixie, Albertsons....... all these stores will benefit your Upromise account.

If you are a friend or family member who shop at these stores and don't already have a child you want to sign up, I would love to send you an invitation so you can help my kids college fund!!!! I have a feeling it will be here before I know it - they are 2, 4 and 7! (How's that for a request :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!