Walmart Coupon policy - confirmed!

After getting mixed messages from different cashiers and customer service at our local Danville Walmart, I decided to call headquarters. Here's what I found out....

Corporate Walmart coupon policy states that they DO accept internet coupons They should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.

I then spoke with the Assistant Manager of our local Walmart who reassured me that yes they do accept internet coupons. He apologized for his cashiers who have recently refused to honor my valid coupons. He assured me that Walmart wants our business AND our coupons. I asked and received his permission to post this message.

As always, you should always double check your coupons to make sure it matches the item you are planning to purchase. Hopefully, we will have a better coupon experience at our local Walmart from here on out!

I am planning to print out a copy of Walmart Corporate coupon policy to put in my coupon notebook for reference in case its ever needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!