4 packs of Free diapers + $10.00!!!!!!

How about 4 packs of diapers for FREE + get paid $10.00 as a thank you?!?!?! Count me in! If you have a child in size 5 diapers, Arquest Research is recruiting volunteers today and tomorrow (Tuesday and Wednesday) to take part in another diaper study. I've worked with Arquest 4 other times and had a great experience.

Here's how it works:
  1. Call Arquest 1-888-342-7372 (for girls - ext 646; for boys - ext. 634)
  2. Tell them you have a child in size 5 diapers
  3. They will ask for the child's age, weight, your name and address
  4. They will send you 4 packs of diapers at a scheduled date (my delivery date is scheduled for Sept 11)
  5. You will use the diapers and fill out a brief survey for each pack used
  6. They will call you to ask your answers for the surveys
  7. After completion of the surveys, you will receive a $10.00 check in the mail.

That's all there is to it! I am hoping to get my son potty trained soon but until then I LOVE getting the diapers free! That's even better than finding coupons!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!