Welcome new readers!

Welcome to several new readers who have just found my blog! I am always thrilled to share my savings adventure with new friends and family!

A couple things to remember:
  1. I will never post a link to an offer that requires credit card or signs you up for a commitment (unless I let you know ahead of time)
  2. I never buy something just because I find a coupon.
  3. I print out or save just about every coupon for a product that my family would use because I may find it on clearance or at great mark down price even if it is a different brand than I normally purchase.
  4. When you first start, don't try to go back through every post. Just start at the top and as you have free time, start browsing back. I usually remove links for offers and coupons that are dead. So if it is still posted, it is probably still valid. (If you find a link that doesn't work, feel free to let me know so I can remove it!)
  5. You can't get every deal at every store. Choose the stores that are closest to you and start there. There will always be another deal tomorrow!

Have fun! and remember - This is supposed to be an adventure! So don't let it become a stress point. When saving money and filing coupons is no longer fun I will just have to learn how to survive without all the free stuff :-) !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!