Fisher Price Giraffe

We love Fisher Price Little People. We have tons! and the kids love to play with them all! The other day my daughter noticed that the giraffe ear had lost an ear. We called Fisher Price. They were very concerned and wanted to make sure the kids hadn't swallowed it. They sent a postage paid mailing label for me to return the giraffe and then 'replaced' the broken toy with 7 brand new Little People characters!

My 4 year old daughter said "Mommy, this company really cares about kids!".
Since my 2 year old is potty training - I had 7 reward toys for every time he had success!

Lesson learned..... if a toy (or an item) breaks, contact the company. Who knows, they just may make the situation right! Fisher Price did!
--------------------
(I've heard that Little Tikes and American Girl will do the same thing too but don't know that for sure)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!