Where is the coupon button on the blog????

Here is where you can find the coupon button that I often refer to in my posts! It's always on the right column of the blog - a small square. If you click on the button you will be able to print off tons of money saving coupons (including the $5 Star Wars coupon, $5 My Little Pony, Coast, Nivea, Dole Fruit and lots more!

Just a note about this coupon button: You can get to the same place by clicking on the web link (http://www.coupons.com/) OR you can click on my coupon button (the gray square with blue highlights (follow the red arrow above) and help me out at the same time. Every time someone clicks and prints coupons from my blog instead of just clicking on the coupons.com link I get a tiny (very tiny) percent. It takes about 10 coupon prints for me to get a quarter but the way my mind and budget work..... I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!