Clothes, Toys and Kids Stuff for less!

Another way I save on my kids clothes, toys and 'stuff' is to shop (and sell) at consignment stores. The best place for local readers to save at consignment is at Melonie's Booth in Danville Peddlers Mall. My family/friends and I swap toys and clothes on a regular basis. But sometimes there are things that no one in my network can use and these things still have lots of life. That's when my friend Melonie steps in! She has been taking the stuff my kids can't use and selling it in her booth at the Peddlers Mall. Win/win for everyone! She makes a bit of money and I get a percentage of her sales.

Here's a note from Melonie about her booth:

" I just got in a large amount of girls clothing in sizes 6x to 10/12. All are in excellent condition and used gently by one little girl. All are available at my booth #98 at the Danville Peddler’s Mall. I have lots of children’s clothing sizes newborn through 10/12 at my booth for boys and girls. I have a ladybug costume 18M and a panda costume 12M available. I also have lots of children’s VHS tapes, new Webkinz, and several nice toys. The Peddler’s Mall is in the Danville Manor shopping center down from JC Penny and O’Charley’s. They are open M-Sat 10 to 8 and Sun 11 to 6."

Thanks Melonie for offering this to our area! Happy shopping folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!