Save-A-Lot coupons and 'rules'

I very rarely shop at Save-A-Lot because it's across town and off my regular path. However, this $5 coupon convinced me to try it out. I found a super helpful cashier who shares my love for coupons. Here's what I learned:

You can stack Save-A-Lot coupons with manufacturers coupon (at least at the Danville store)! Here's an example:
  • Kelloggs Apple Jacks cereal was on sale for 2.55
  • I used the $1.00 Save-A-Lot coupon from their website
  • I used a $1.00 manufacturers coupon I had in my notebook
  • Total price for a box of cereal - .55!

Here's the hitch in my opinion..... Save-A-Lot carries alot of its own personal brands so most of my coupons don't work there since they are for more mainstream brands. But, if you shop there often, you will probably start to recognize particular brands they do carry.

Click here to sign up for a $5.00 off $20 purchase at Save-A-Lot!

While on their site, click on 'printable coupons' so you print off extra coupons just for Save-A-Lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!