Coupons - just for asking (again!)

I recently decided to contact a few more companies and see what kind of response I would get. Sometimes I get great responses! ... and sometimes not. But I keep trying. Here's a few of my latest contact reports....

  • I emailed SC Johnson (makers of Glade, Windex, etc); Thanked them for their products and requested coupons. Here's where to contact them.

    Got this response:

    How thoughtful of you to tell us how much you like our products that make your home smell better and help you clean. I'm happy to hear they worked great for you. We work hard to offer products that satisfy consumers, like you; and your positive feedback lets us know our efforts are paying off. Because we value you as a loyal consumer, and appreciate your thoughtful comments, I am sending a packet of dollar off coupons for some of our newest products to your home address. There are coupons for cleaning products as well as fragrance products. Please feel free to give these products a try, and we hope they will find a place in your home. Have a wonderful day

    Less than a week later - I had a stack of coupons from SC Johnson!!!!!

  • Called Bounce customer service because one of my bounce bars that sticks in the dryer had popped off after only 3 runs. They immediately apologized and offered to send me a free coupon for a replacement bounce Dryer bar. (Found number on back of package)
  • Called to request coupons for O Charleys Honey Mustard. After getting a ton of no answers, I finally ended up with an email from customer relations - sorry! no coupons available! :-(

Oh well.... sometimes I get great results and sometimes not. But it's always worth a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!