Free money (again) from Magazines.com

Yes! You read that right. I just got my mail and I had another $5.00 check to ME from Magazines.com. This is not a rebate check or a refund - just free money they gave me.

How can you get in on this?
  • Click here.
  • Once you are on this page, click on the Log In button in the upper right corner.
  • Scroll down on that page and click on the area that states you have never ordered with Magazines.com but would like to create an account.
  • Done!

Now you just have to wait. In the last year, I have received several emails from them. I always look to see what it says. Then I usually just delete the email. BUT - everyonce in a while, you will get an email from them that says "enjoy this free $5.00 on us toward a new magazine". If you scroll down to the bottom of that email, you will see a link that says "receive a free check instead".

This is my 2nd check I've gotten from them. I'll let you know when I get the next email with the free $ link!

Note: I have never actually ordered a magazine from this company, but I love their free check!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!