New Bonus swagcode just released!

There is a new one-time use code in the Bonus offers section on swagbucks. I just went through the process. I think there were only 6 offers that I just kept saying 'skip' or see next offer. Took me about 5 minutes.
  • Go here.
  • All you have to do is VIEW the offers, if you see one you like, you can certainly submit your information, but to get the code, all you have to do is view them all. (I don't ever recommend signing up for something unless you really want the offer! I just keep hitting 'skip' or 'see next offer'. You can find that button at the bottom of the page!
  • Remember that once you get this code, that's it until next Thursday for the special offer code. Coming back and signing up for one of the offers won't get you another code.

New to swagbucks? Read here for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!