Consumer Village - Surveys for Amazon.com $$$

There are alot of survey sites around that claim to send you surveys and then you get money or gift cards. Alot of them take forever and just aren't worth my time. I've joined many but only participate in a few.

Here is one of my favorites: Consumer Village!

I just deposited a $5.00 gift card into my Amazon account. This will go nicely with a Christmas present I am wanting to buy my husband.

Here's how you can get started.
  • Sign up here.
  • You will get survey invitations occasionally in your email box. There aren't very many per month so it doesn't flood your account.
  • When you take a survey and qualify you will receive tokens in your account.
  • As soon as you hit 500 tokens, you get sent a code number worth $5 to deposit in your Amazon.com account.
  • Most of the time, even if you don't qualify for the survey, you will still be given a few tokens just for trying.

*Just a note: Sometimes when I refer you to a company they tell me thanks by giving me referral credits or extra tokens. Not here. This in no way benefits me by you signing up. I just know I love getting the extra gift card $ and I want you to have this opportunity too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!