Lowes Build & Grow - Follow up

We went to the Lowes Build and Grow Gingerbread House Activity today! It was a great free activity for the kids. They were able to build the gingerbread house, plus they received the free Lowes apron, goggles and a badge for the event that I can attach to their apron. All for the great price of FREE!

Next week, Dec 12, they can build a Christmas ornament. So guess where my kids want to be next Saturday? At Lowes, of course!

Here's a link to sign up for next Saturday's free clinic.

I signed up all 3 of my kids even though my youngest is only 2 1/2. He wasn't interested in building the house today but we were able to bring the kit home so he can build it later. The Lowes clinician said if the parents are willing to help the kids, he didn't care about the age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!