Shop early or shop last minute????

I have been shopping for Christmas all year! I love planning and finding the deals all year long. That way when Christmas week gets here, I don't have to fight the crowds or pay last minute prices.

But..... I know some people love to save all their shopping for the last minute.

One of the scary things about shopping early is that there is always 'just one more deal' that looks good. But for me, I don't spend money after my shopping is done . I can relax this week knowing that my kids are going to have some cool stuff under the tree that I didn't have to pay much money for because I was a smart shopper all year long.

What's your shopping style? Do you shop all year or save it all for the last minute? Are you able to stop when your list is done or do you keep looking for that 'one last deal'?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!