Use your Swagbucks for FREE Deodorant or paper towels!

Do you use swagbucks? Have you got 20 swagbucks waiting in your account? Here's another great option of how to use them to 'buy' FREE deodorant, paper towels, tape, envelopes, lotion, etc.

Here's how:

  1. Login to your swagbucks account.
  2. Click on 'prizes' in the top toolbar.
  3. Scroll down to 'gift cards' on the left side.
  4. Click on Alice.com $5.00 gift card.
  5. You will need to verify your address then go to your email account.
  6. Click on the link you receive from swagbucks.
  7. Now wait a few days.

Check your email.

  1. You should receive an email telling you that your alice.com gift card is now ready in your swagbucks account under 'my gift cards'.
  2. Go there.
  3. Write down the gift card number (or keep the screen open).
  4. Now go to Alice.com.
  5. Click on "Start your free account'.
  6. Click how many of each age group/gender are in your family. (This will help alice.com know what products you may use.)
  7. Click continue twice (there are choices there but it's quicker to just skip on through the options).
  8. Enter your name, address, and MAKE SURE you enter your gift card number from swagbucks here! If you don't add it here, you will not get your free $5.00!!!!!
  9. Click start my free account.

Now you are ready to shop!

  1. The best deals will be on the home page but feel free to pick anything that interests you. I was able to get 2 rolls of Brawny paper towels, 1 box of legal envelopes, 1 box of mailing envelopes, and 1 roll of tape. But you can order any combination of items that suits you.
  2. Just add them to your cart.
  3. Make sure you remember that tax will be added BUT as long as your product total is low enough you won't have to pay it.
  4. My total came to 4.80 including tax so I was charged nothing!!!!
  5. You do have to enter a credit card but I checked the button that said do not remember my card number for future transactions.

I already got an email confirming my free order. Now I just wait till the mail delivers my order.

That's a pretty good use of 20 swagbucks! (You can only get this alice.com gift card one time I think.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!