When is a good deal not a good deal?

Today someone started to tell me about a 'great deal on toys at such and such store'. For me, there are probably not very many 'great deals on toys' that will get me excited now because I have already finished my toy shopping. That said.... I would still pick up a great deal on a toy if the toy was free but I'm not going to spend more money on toys just because it is a 'great deal'.

So, when is A good deal not a good deal?

IF

  1. I can't afford it.
  2. I don't need it and I don't have someone who does need it.
  3. I have to drive out of the way to get it.

Do you have deals that you let pass because they just 'aren't a good deal for you?' I surely hope so! If we all hit every deal, we'd not only be extremely tired but we'd have no space in our house.

Happy deal hunting - but hunt wisely!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!