$10 Target Prescription Coupon

In today's Target ad, there is a $10 coupon for a NEW or transferred prescription. I don't have a Target close by however I do have a CVS!

What that means is that if anyone in my family needs a new prescription this month, I will take that coupon to the CVS pharmacy, fill the prescription, pay for the prescription and get an instant free $10 CVS gift card! (Hopefully, I won't need the coupon..... but with cold weather and 3 kids.....you just never know.)

CVS takes all competitors coupons at their pharmacy.

Comments

Unknown said…
This is good, I just wish I could find more $25 coupons from Rite Aid. They have not put any in their ads lately...do you know any links from Rite Aid?
Also, CVS will honor these competitor ads for transfers even if they're expired...so keep hold of these, despite expiration date!
Unknown said…
I was able to print more $25 coupons for prescription transfers from your Nov 24 or 25 posting regarding Rite Aid. This doesn't expire til 1/31/10...but again, CVS has not denied any of these due to expiration dates with me in the past and I've used alot of them! They've also been allowing me to use them recently with prescriptions I've had refilled at CVS...It's always worth a try, just present the coupon and you may receive the gift card! (because this would be a prescription transfer if I took it to rite-aid!) Is that too confusing???
It's been months since I've paid for anything at CVS out of pocket!
Anonymous said…
Here's a link to the Rite Aid $25 transfer coupon: http://www.riteaid.com/www.riteaid.com/w-content/images/pharmacy/TransferCoupon_013110.pdf

Is there a printable Target coupon?

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!