I'm thinking about starting a Coupon Train

What is a Coupon Train? It's a way to swap coupons with others. I know I always end up with a huge stack of coupons I can't use.

For those of you who don't know, here's the way it works.
  1. I put a stack of coupons in an envelope and mail them to the 2nd person on the list.
  2. #2 person takes out the coupons they can use.
    Removes the expired coupons (or those fixing to expire)
    Adds new coupons!
    Mails the coupon envelope to #3 person.
  3. #3 person does the same.
  4. The last person in the train mails the envelope back to #1 and the process starts again.
  5. You would need to make sure and mail the coupons to the next person within 1-3 days.
  6. Ideally, we will want between 3 -5 people on each train.

Anyone interested? Just send me an email and we'll see if we can get the first train rolling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!