Is Couponing All or Nothing? No way!

Do you ever get tired of keeping up with coupons and deals? I have to admit - I haven't yet. I've been what I call 'super couponing' for 1 1/2 years and I am having more fun now than I did when I started!

But I have heard from several people recently who are just plain old tired of the deal chasing. They don't seem to have enough time to do it all.

If you are wanting to save money but just don't enjoy the whole couponing experience, try backing off and choosing one way to save money and just stick with that for a while. Then add in more as you feel comfortable with that.

Saving Money and Looking for Deals is not 'all or nothing'. Any penny you save helps you and your family. I'm having a ball! So don't expect this blog to stop because it's almost as much fun to share the deals as it is to do the deals!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!

Another giveaway - Fiber One Toaster Pastries