Read ebooks from your library - for FREE!

Do you have an itouch, kindle or ipod where you can read ebooks? If you do, you might be interested to know that you can check out ebooks from your library - for FREE!

Here's the deal:

  • Contact your local library to see if they participate in the 'Net Library'
  • If they do, just sign up and go 0nline to check out a book to your reader. (I think you get to keep the ebook for 3 weeks then it will just deactivate off your reader.)
  • If your library does not participate (my local library does not), then contact the largest library near you. The Lexington Library DOES participate! Since I have a card from the Boyle county library (my local city library), I am able to get a library card from Lexington for free just by going in to their library and signing up!

Now I have access to thousands of ebooks for FREE!

Have you noticed that I love using the library resources? There are so many ways that our library saves me money!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!