Selling and Buying at Local Consignment

Another way my family saves money on kids clothes is by selling and buying at local consignment. My friend Melonie has a booth in the Peddlers Mall where she sells new and gently used kids clothes and stuff. I regularly meet her and give her my kids stuff we no longer need. She then takes it and sells it in the booth. I have often gone in and found that particular something I'm looking for at a really reasonable price.

Melonie has just started a blog where she will be listing some of the items she has for sale. I am excited about this new way to find more great deals in the Danville Area.

She is always looking for new families who want to consign their items. So check it out. You may find some great deals as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!

Another giveaway - Fiber One Toaster Pastries