Smile-ly - a new way to share opinions and get stuff free!

Today I heard about Smile.ly! This is another program where you sign up, they send you products for free. You try them, and then give your opinion. (no credit card of course)

Here's the snag...... I don't know anything about it except for what you just read. I have signed up and have just received my first free 'mission' (That's what they call their free product trials.) That mission is to tell everyone I know about smile.ly. I'm hoping that I will be sent a real free product mission soon!
If you want to sign up and see what this is all about, just click here.
Usually I wait to tell you about something like this after I have been a member for quite a while, but........ maybe you want to try it out tonight????
(This is for anyone - not just bloggers.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!