When a present breaks.....call the company!

We bought a Thermos for my son for Christmas. It fell out of the refrigerator 2 days after Christmas and broke the top. Without a working top, it's basically worthless. Trash. right?

So what did I do?
  • I googled to find the phone number for the Thermos company.
  • Explained what broke to the customer service rep.
  • Asked if they could replace the piece?
  • The lady said....... Sure. Normally we would charge but because of the Christmas season, we'll replace it for FREE!

If you need something, it never hurts to just ask!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great Tip! Believe it or not, but I bought 4 of those Thermos & 2 of the lids have broke. I figured I was just out of luck. I will let you know how I do.

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!