Cool things I've gotten...

What's the coolest thing I've ever gotten as samples? I just had this question sent to me, so I thought I'd give a list of some of the stuff I've received over the past 2 years....

  • Carhart ballcap
  • 10 Full size bottles from KY Lubricating lotion in a big gift basket
  • Lots of tshirts
  • Bare Necked Granola bag with 30 individual size snacks to hand out at Halloween
  • Tons of totes/bags
  • Carwash stuff (reusable cleaning cloths, soaps etc)
  • Full size lemonade stand - and I do mean full size!
  • Full box of mixed chocolates
  • Off Mosquito Lamp and Off ClipOn
  • Stuffed teddybear
  • Laundry detergent
  • Bounce bars (multiple)
  • Nortons Antivirus software
  • Squirrel food
  • Kids DVDs
  • Kids books
  • of course.....all the shampoo, soap, toothpaste, deodorant bodywash.......
  • handtowel
  • dog food (it was a chunk of jerkied lamb - or something - it was pretty nasty looking)
  • I can't begin to tell you how many food samples I've received
  • Magazines - and more magazines and more magazines. I think at any give time we get about 40 mags a month!
  • Silver baby spoon
  • Crystal candy dish from Mikasa
  • Set of heavy duty measuring cups
  • Calphalon frying pan
  • Japanese razor sharp knive
  • White ceramic dish from ??
This is just the stuff I can remember off the top of my head. Going to the mailbox has become one of the most fun parts of the day - for all my family!

What fun things have you gotten?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!