Expired coupons for military families

I would love to help out military families by sending my expired coupons. (They can use expired coupons for up to 6 months after the exp date at overseas bases). I have seen multiple sites that give the name of the base. You just send them to the base representative and they distribute as they want.

Call me crazy.... but I can't get motivated to send these expired coupons to a nameless someone. However, if I had the name of a person who really loved using the coupons that I sent, I would send them asap.

Here's my question..... do you know a military family living overseas that wants to use coupons? If so, send me the name and I'll start corresponding with them and get them some much needed coupons to help them save money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!