$5 Rebate when you buy $20 Georgia Pacific Products

Thanks to Jenn for letting me know about this!

***Today in my mail, I got a RedPlum ad insert.  On the front page it has a $5 rebate when you buy $20 participating Georgia Pacific Products.  Since Angel Soft is a GP product, I wonder (as does Jenn) if this is going to be an awesome deal! So I called GP customer service today and asked.  They are not clear whether Angel Soft will be included in this rebate offer. But the representative assured me she will call me within a day or two to let me know.  I'll keep you updated!

Send in completed form OR hand print your name,complete address, date of birth and phone number on a piece of paper and send with the original cash register tape dated between 3/11/2010 and 4/18/2010 totaling $20 worth of participating brands with the purchase amount(s) circled and the original UPCs cut from the package.

Mail to


GP Everyday Essentials
PO Box 6001
Morton Grove, IL 60053
  • Must be postmarked by 5/18/2010.
  • Each submission must be mailed separately.
  • Limit one per household address.
  • Void in Maine and New York
Participating brands that are listed on the form...
  • Brawny paper towel products
  • Quilted Northern bath Tissue products
  • Vanity Fair napkins products
  • Vanity Fair plates and bowl products
  • Dixie bath cup products
  • Dixie Perfec touch grab and go products

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!