New printable coupons (and some favorites)

Click here or cliick on the coupon button on the right of the blog to print some great coupons.  Some of these are 'old favorites' that I always print and a few new ones too.

.50 off Any variety Green Giant Fresh steamers (these go on sale at least once a month for 1.28 at Kroger; making them .28 each.  I always print this coupon whenever I see it because we love these.  Then when they go on sale, I have lots of coupons so I can stock up!)

1.00 off any Johnso's baby product (you can use these for the 30 count Johnsons baby qtips for .97 at Walmart or usually for the Buddies soap that is around 1.00 at most stores.)

1.00 off any Kotex product (pantiliners are always 1.00 at Walmart) = FREE

1.00 off any one McCormick Spice, herb, extract or food color (I have been able to use these to buy the little spice packs for chili, slow cooker, tacos, meatloaf etc..... making them free at Kroger or Walmart)

1.50 off any Right Guard Total Defense (I don't know if these are included in this weeks CVS deal but they will surely be on sale soon if they aren't right now.  This is a high value coupon that won't be arond long.  Definite print!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!