Update on Third Party Billing

Last week I told you here about Third Party Billing and how companies have a legal way to add charges to your phone bill without you agreeing to it.  It is completely and ethically wrong in my opinion. 

Today I got my phone bill and just like I had thought I had a $13 charge - plus tax of course.  Supposedly the company is crediting my statement but it will take at least one or two billing cycles to see that credit.  Hmmmm......  I will be waiting and watching!

If you have not called your phone company and requested that third party billing be blocked, I would read my original post - then make that call! 

***Third Party billing is also referred to on your bill as Enhanced Billing Options.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!