Where is Sharon?????

Are you wondering why there are no new posts yet today?  That's because I've moved!  Remember? 
I'm now at http://www.reallifedeals.com/.  Same blog - new name. 

I know some of you really like getting the daily emails telling you all the latest deals, so Monday morning I'm planning to get that in the works.  But for today, you'll have to click here to check out the daily deals!

Monopoly for $2.00!  Free card to a soldier! 2 more rebate offers!  How I organize coupons.......

See you at Real Life Deals!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so excited for you to have this opportunity.. I hope that you benefit greatly from the advocate supporting you.. b/c you do such an amazing job helping everyone save money... Keep doing such a wonderful Job.. and God Bless you for taking time to help others..
Megan

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!