Walmart matches competitor ads!

I don't ever go to IGA, But I get the sales paper in my mailbox since there is an IGA in a town only 20 minutes away. They are having some really awesome sales this week. So....... I took the sales ad to my local Walmart and had them comp (or match) the price.

Here's 3 examples of how I save money at Walmart:

Bounty single roll of paper towels (Walmart price 1.97; IGA sale price .50!)
They comped the price + I used a .25 coupon
Final price - .25!

Maxwell House coffee (Walmart price 5.99; Food Lion price this weekend 4.99)
Since this is something I will need to buy anyway, I will be comping this price this weekend at Walmart

1 Gallon Milk (Walmart price 1.98; Aldi price 1.49)
I always ask them to comp the milk for the Aldi price and there is never a problem.

Always check the competitor ads to see what you can comp at Walmart! I always take the competitors sales ad in with me so I can 'prove' the sale is valid to the cashier. My only exception is the Aldi milk. The cashiers here in Danville all know the Aldi milk price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!