Where do I get my coupons?

When I check out at the grocery, I often get this question from the cashiers (and other shoppers in line) - Where do you get so many coupons?

Here's where:
  1. Sunday newspaper from the closest big city (we subscribe to the Lexington paper on Sundays only - $8.00 per month; my husband LOVES the Sunday paper so even if UI didn;t save coupons we would spend that money anyway)
  2. Sunday Danville paper - our local paper - $6.00 per month - same reason as above
  3. Colgate Palmolive Company - I call every 6 months
  4. Angel Soft toilet paper - I call every month
  5. Home Made Simple Book - register every time it comes available
  6. Print sites - www.coupons.com (coupon button on right side of blog)
    www.redplum.com/
  7. Magazines (we subscribe to every free magazine that comes available.) There are lots of coupons there. Then of course we pass the magazines on to friends and family - they never get trashed.
  8. E-Coupon sites (shortcuts, cellfire, pgesaver, upromise)

These are just a few of the places I go every month to find coupons. I save every coupon for products I would use - even if its a different brand than normal. You never know what will be on sale that next week or month. Anything that our family can't use, I swap those coupons with friends.

Where else do you find coupons?

Some people love www.couponsuzy.com but the coupons there are the same as the ones on my blog so I don't go there often.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!