$25 gift card for Verizon sign up!

If you are planning to sign up for Verizon cell phone service, you should know that Verizon Wireless will reward you for signing up by giving a referral bonus $25 Gift Card to the person who refers you and possibly to yourself for being referred. That's crazy! It just proves that companies are really wanting our business.

We just switched to Verizon so I had my brother put my number in on his referral page. He should get a $25 gift card in about 6 weeks and it says that I may get one too!

So....if you are planning to switch to Verizon (or have signed up within the last 90 days) and don't have anyone else to give your referral credit to....... hmmmmm, you could email me and I'll be glad to add you so I could the gift card and you could to. (How's that for a little advertising? :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!