New free ebooks available....

More free ebooks from Amazon!

Take One (Above the Line Series # 1)  Karen Kingsbury - FREE for limited time
A Rush of Wings (A Rush of Wings Series #1) (Bethany House) FREE for limited time
A Passion Most Pure (Daughters of Boston, Book 1) FREE for limited time

You don't have to have a kindle or itouch. Just read about the reader for PC here. It's of course free.

***I have not read these books yet so I am not suggesting that they are good reads. All I know is that I love exploring new authors and I love reading them on my portable itouch and I love the price!  These books rotate regularly.  Several of the books I listed last month are now back to full price $14.99.  I ended up finding several authors I really enjoyed! - for FREE

Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kroger $25 gift card Giveaway!